19 June, 2009

Published!



As per anticipated in an earlier post I got really annoyed when seeing yet another sensationalistic picture of a shark in the printed media (this time the Bangkok Post issue of 16th June 2009 - The Bangkok Post is the major English language daily in Thailand).
I took the trouble of writing in to express my views on how the media can and MUST start getting in line with the movement to change the image of sharks for good and, in the process, help saving sharks' very existence!!!
I am pleased to see that my letter was published today 19th June 2009 on page 8 - Post Bag - in the Bangkok Post.
Join the cause and put pressure on any media you come across perpetuating such false images of these wonderful animals which play such an important, yet little known, role in our lives!!



No comments: